Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy birthday and Anniversary!

Today is the birthday of my one and only brother in law, KC

Happy Birthday KC!
Many happy returns of the day and keep smiling, be happy!

Your Birthdate: June 7


You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.

And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.

Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.

You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency
Your weakness: You despise authority
Your power color: Maroon
Your power symbol: Hammer
Your power month: July




I remembered the first time I 'knew' this guy KC, was when I was in Australia. It was my birthday and when I came back to my hostel room after my class, I saw a bouquet of deep red colour roses! I was like "WOW..got beautiful roses for me leh"..and very beautiful too. :P Although my sister did mentioned about this KC guy, I didnt expect that roses, on the card signed "Love from Mom and Dad, Kevin, Grace & KC"..I was like hmm..KC? ooooo..and soon after in the evening, I received a call from him. We had a brief chat, and I told him, "I'll see you at the end of the year when I go home for holiday" and now he's my brother in law, father of 3 cutie boys with my sister and tomorrow, they will be celebrating their 9th wedding anniversary!

Happy 9th wedding anniversary Jie Jie and KC!
May you both have many more 9 years to go!

This month is a month of celebrations..alot of birthdays, alot of happiness..Love is in the air!

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

7 comments:

KopiSoh said...

Wow so many things to celebrate, what a wonderful month. If got any pood tar pau for me okay :P

winniethepooh said...

yeah still more to come FH :) hmm..what is 'pood' ar?

J.T. said...

Happy Birthday to KC and Happy Anniversary to him and your sis.

This is definitely a month of celebrations. My wedding anniversary is this month too. Ironically, it was unintentionally set on the same day as my first love's birthday. haha
At the time we were looking for a date, end of June was the natural choice. Years later, when I met his mum and she asked me when was I married, I told her and she and her daughter burst out laughing. I wondered why and they reminded me. oh dear...

nyonyapenang said...

here's me wishing your sis Grace and KC many, many more happy birthdays and anniversaries. :)

winniethepooh said...

yup j.t a month of celebrations! Oh your wedding ann is this month too? Happy wedding anniversary! :) opps, same day ur first love's birthday? hehehe this is a date ur first love will never forget! :P

Initally KC and my sis wanted the wedding date on KC's birthday so that he WONT hv an excuse to FORGET hahaha..but i guess his birthdate is a popular date to marry, couldnt get it and therefore it was one day apart..:)

winniethepooh said...

FH, I was suddenly thinking..'pood' does it mean 'left over' in hokkien? if so, aiyo, u dont worry, u hv lots of 'main course' to 'eat' even..no need lefts over! hehehe sure hv enough to share around :))

winniethepooh said...

nyonyapenang, I thank you on their behalf :)