Monday, March 05, 2007

WEF- travel & tourism competitiveness index

I was reading the World Economic forum first-ever travel & tourism competitiveness index which is an index that measures the factors that make it attractive to develop the travel and tourism industry of individual countries.

The Top 10 countries and their scoring:
Switzerland(5.66), Austria(5.54), Germany(5.48), Iceland(5.45),United States(5.43), Hong Kong SAR(5.33), Canada(5.31), Singapore(5.31), Luxembourg(5.31), United Kingdom(5.28)

As I looked at the list, I'm so proud to see Singapore ranking in 8th with the same score as Canada and Luxembourg with Hongkong and Singapore being the only 2 Asia countries that are ranked in the top 10! :) No matter how small Singapore is, I'm always proud to say I'm from Singapore and I'm a Singaporean! Congratulations Singapore :))

Go Singapore, Go!

Cheerios and keep smiling,
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: