Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just Reading...No Comments

I realised that sometimes when I chatted with mom, bro or friends, they all seems to be able to bring up something that I wrote on my blog ;) Although many will realise that my comments 'boxes' are almost always empty but it is a joy to know that what I wrote is actually being "secretly, invisibly' read! hahaha...Even "The One" do read them at times too hehehe I, myself am guilty of being 'comment-less' at times when I visit blogs, is it my "don't-know-what-to-write" or "I-just-enjoy-reading-and-not-writing" mood? For whatever reasons that I might have been comment-less when blogging, for all those bloggers out there who are blogging, seriously, there are real people who do read your blogs!

One of the purpose of setting up this blog is to keep in touch with all my loved ones and friends all over the world and I'm glad that it is serving its purpose :) I hope I have not bored any of you who do read my blogs and thank you for taking the time to 'stop over' :)

Have a great day today!


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With love from PoohBear

Picture courtesy from http://www.genyvoodoo.com

No comments: