Thursday, March 22, 2007

The day I made Roast Pork!

As always, I love to try and source for easy and nice food to make..and Winnie PoohBear reporting for update, sir! yesterday, yours truly made....


ROAST PORK! (we called it sio ba (in Hokkien) or siew yuk (in Cantonese))


Yup, you heard me right, I made Roast pork :) With freshly ground red chilli and slices of cucumber with Rice, "The One" gave it a thumbs up for it too! ;P Although the supposedly Crispy skin got a bit hard hahaha but then, still got that 'crunch' when u bite in..not bad huh :) I followed the receipe that I googled and got from a fellow blogger, CucinaRebecca and yup, it is THAT SIMPLE (any GUY can do it and I do mean GUY, MAN, BOY, HUSBAND...), as she mentioned, "difficulty level slightly higher than boiling water" so if you will love to have Roast Pork belly for dinner tonight..give it a try!


Sorry, had to "borrow" pics from CucinaRebecca's blog (although my final product didnt turn out as beautiful as CucinaRebecca's hahaha) coz "The One" and I finished it faster than I can say, 'I wanna take a picture of the Roast Pork!" hehehe



Cheerios and Keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear


Photo courtesy from http://www.deliciousasianfood.com and http://CucinaRebecca.blogspot.com

2 comments:

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

I am so happy that I have you on the island with me :P
I can even have roast pork. Wah.

winniethepooh said...

hahaha but first you have to be able to find me a piece of pork Belly on that deserted island :P