Friday, March 23, 2007

Taiwanese Drama on YouTube - Hana Kimi and Wei Xiao Pasta

As I mentioned previously, I missed all those Chinese TV programs especially those of Taiwanese drama serials; until a friend told me about watching it on YouTube. Since then, I've finished with 2 of the serials.


Hana Kimi (Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu, its a Japanese adapted serials) starring Ella (from S.H.E) and Wu Zun, a story about a girl who likes and idolises this guy, for him, she actually disguise herself as a guy, transferred to the same school that he's in and from then on..the story unfolds..It is a pretty hilarious show, I really enjoyed watching this



Wei Xiao Pasta starring Wong Xinlin and Zhang Dong Liang. If you guys have watched the Korean drama serial "Full House", the story line for Wei Xiao Pasta is very similar to "Full House" where the guy is a singer and the girl is a simple folk, by 'accident' they met, they 'pretend' to be lovers, the bickering, the things they do for each other and then eventually they fall in love and become real lovers.


The current one that I'm catching is It started with a Kiss..will let you guys know if its a good show to catch when I've done watching it okie..:)


I like watching Taiwanese serials for they can be hilarious at times, romantic especially when the guys profess their love for the gals (Ok Ok, I'm a romantic at heart ;P) and it just have that appealing, magnetic reasons to 'hook' you on the show and wanting to keep watching it...

For those who liked Taiwanese serials, do catch these shows :) Too bad, "The One" didn't have a strong understanding of the Chinese language (they don't come with English subtitles, just Chinese subtitles and somewhat the romantic Chinese words just cant be substitute with English words, for it will lost its beauty. The "Feel" is just not the same, isn't it?), if not, I'm sure he will enjoy it as much as I did.

Do Enjoy...

Cheerios and keep Smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Picture courtesy from http://www.wiki.d-addicits.com

No comments: