Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is here

Just heard on the morning news that tonight at 8pm, it will be officially SPRING of 2007; today is the last day of WINTER 2006/2007. The weather today is still VERY WINTER-LIKE, in the minus degrees, hmmm, wonder how will the temperature raise overnight to reach spring temperature ;)

Thought I'll share a nice quote I read today...

PoohBear Quote of the day:
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

I guess for me, I take a stand from a bit of all three! ;) Usually in the beginning, I'll be the pessimist, after which most of the time I'll become the optimist pretty quickly before the realist side of me kick in and give me a wake up call

There are times when it goes backwards too..I saw the reality instantly, I try to be optimistic but once a while, I'll go into depression and become pessimistic about the situation..

hmm..complex? well, I'm human ain't I? and a WOMAN at that too...;)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With love from PoohBear

No comments: