Monday, March 12, 2007

Dear, how come...?

This afternoon, there were 2 short power failures in the apartment, made me recalled a funny incident that happened just 2 days ago when we had a power failure too..

That night, I was on the net watching a Taiwanese serial on YouTube when the power failure occurred. "The One" was playing his online game in the living room while I was in the room, suddenly everything went dark and quiet, I called out to "The One", he came in the room and comforted me. At that point, I think I was a little scared and asked him a very silly question..."Dear, how come my laptop is still on while everything else is off?", "The One" looked at me, grinned and said, "It's running on the battery, what do you think?" hahaha...

Now, every now and then, "The One" will still teased me about this Blur like Sotong incident and we will both burst out laughing at my silliness ;)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Photo courtesy from http://www.ackadia.com

2 comments:

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

It feels good, to be able to feel silly around someone you are comfortable with, right? ^-^

winniethepooh said...

yup, becoz you know you wont be judged and I'm grateful and thankful I can be always silly around my family and my group of close galfriends back home too =)