Saturday, March 10, 2007

Share a Hug today!

Havent been blogging for the past 2 days as I was sick. Being sick makes one miss home even more..."The One" had to go to work and I'm alone at home, laying in bed. Apart from being alone, I miss the pampering of mom who will make me soupy stuffs and 'cooling tea', nursing me back to health. Sometimes when no words seems right, a hug is all one needs to make you feel better and today, I'll like to share a little hug with all of you too...

Have a wonderful day today!

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With love from PoohBear

2 comments:

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

I know the feeling.
I had been staying alone for 4 years.
When I fell sick, it really suck. No one around to give you even a hug.

Get well soon

winniethepooh said...

*nod nod* misery on top of misery esp when sick AND alone..how bad can that get, isn't it? Thanks yenjai, me feeling better already :)