Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Huh??

Have you ever had times when your brain is thinking faster than your mouth can say?? or some words just doesn't seems to registered in the brain of yours? Let me give you incidents that happen to me...


The other day, while having dinner, "The One" commented that I always 'swallow' my food (I can finish my dinner in 5 mins and I'm not having porridge hehehe) that I'm not chewing and slowly eating my food. At that moment, the TV was showing a cat food commericals and he asked if cats chew their food? I looked at him and said "yeah, they fish their food!" which I actually meant to say 'yeah, they chew their fish!"

This other incident is one that "The One" always laugh his head off whenever we think and mentioned about it..that is, I just can't seems to get certain words right! There is this WOODSIDE SQUARE (a mall) that is just beside our apartment. However, in the past I just can't seems to register this name in my brain! I'll say all sort of name WOODSQUARE MALL, WESTWOOD MALL , WESTSIDE MALL (I think it might be because there used to be a WEST MALL back home in Sg that I keep linking it with), instead of WOODSIDE SQUARE..."The One" will teased me and say, "You really put the "SIDE" in WOODSIDE ASIDE huh?" :P Hahahaha

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Photo Courtesy from http://www.gocollect.com

2 comments:

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

Err... you mean the mouth has temporarily 'disengage' from your brain :P

winniethepooh said...

hahaha well sorta..seems to happen more when I'm here? might be too cold that not enough blood flows to the brain hehehe