Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Little bits of the blissful life :) Part 1

Got these comics from an email a girlfriend, Janice, sent me..Thanks Janice! There's a few but I have picked 3 and put it up here. Thought I'll share these with you guys for a little laugh. It's in the Chinese language, so I'll do a little translation for those who can't really understand. Please do bear with my poor translation :) Enjoy!


The comics runs from Upper left, to right then lower left, to right
1. Hey, why are you looking so gloomy?
2. Sigh, my wife is throwing a tantrum, she's not going to speak to me for a week!
3. Shouldn't you be happy?!! At least you will have one week of peace!
4. That's the problem! Today is the last day of that one week!!


Cheerios and keep Smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: