Monday, January 01, 2007

Adventure of the day

First day of 2007..how did "The One" and I spent it? We were dead tired reaching home late after that New Year Eve's Bash at Nathan Phillips Square and it was a pleasant surprise receiving a call from home in Singapore, chatted with daddy, mommy and kiddo brother..miss u guys..

We spent the day resting at home and "The One" let me try playing with his Playstation 2. It always seems so easy when I watched him played and moved his character on the online game, "SOCOM US Navy Seals:Combined Assault", when I actually tried to manoeuvre his characters (jumping, running, turning left and right, firing...) with the control, we had such a good laugh as "The One" kept giving me directions, "right right, left left, aiya not that high..what are you doing na...right in front of you, shoot! shoot!" Hahaha I guess he must be feeling as if he's going on a roller coaster ride watching me play! Hmm, I think I'm never cut out to be in the Army, now that's confirmed for sure ;) but we had such fun in that 10 mins play than you had in your 3 hours play, didn't we, "The One"? ;P

So that's my 'adventure' of the day with "The One" on the first day of 2007, till one day when I master the skill of controlling that remote (secretly)..I'll show you how 'deadly' I can be OK, "The One"? hehehe


Cheerios and Keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear



No comments: