Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Final Destination 3 - will you or will you not?

"The One" and I were watching "Final Destination 3" on DVD at home today. Usually for me, I'm not really keen on watching suspense or horror movies (I didn't even watched Final Destination 1 and 2), I get scared easily (OK OK I'm timid) and keep thinking of scenes from the movie and frighten myself hahahaha..


In this movie, it's about this gal, Wendy, who's able to 'foresee' and 'sense' death; and the destiny of 6 other people who were supposed to die but escaped death "by luck". However, "Death" catches up with them really soon and as the movie goes.."You can RUN but you cant HIDE".


What I find interesting is, in fact in the beginning of the movie, Wendy actually captured the photos of those people who actually 'escapes' death the first time (that means they are predestined to 'escape' death) and from the photographs, 'predicted how' they are going to die..so the fact is they will die but with the knowledge of "HOW they will die"..hmm, here comes the question, if you have the chance to know how you will die, will you want to know and infact change that fate??

For me, it 50%:50%, if its a peaceful one, why not let it happen right? If its not, hmm, but should I decide to try and alter it...for every stage that I made a change, the conclusion will affect not just me, but the fate of others too. The change might be good, but it might also turn out worst, no one knows. Will you take that chance?

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: