Sunday, July 01, 2007

Got Tagged - Hi5 meme

Got tagged by Lady Patsy to do a Hi 5 meme..

5 things found in your bag
I'm not really a bag person, prefer to be 'handsfree' whenever possible.. so recalling the last time that I carried a bag...

1. Tissue (I wont like to be running around looking for this, in ANY case of emergency)
2. Purse (money of course..but not scared if I dont bring, as long as "The One" is close by ;P)
3. Handphone (in case I get lost, i'm the one with 'no sense of direction' as my friends will say)
4. Keypouch (house keys of course, dont expect to find safe deposit box key here)
5. Coin pouch (yeah i know, me lay chey, must hv separate coin and dollar holder)


5 favourite things in your room
1. Bed (no need explain leave it to ur imagination hehehe)
2. Power Sockets (if not how to power my laptop, iPod, my modem right??)
3. Modem (without this, how can I chat and blog with you guys!)
4. Laptop (my precious source of light if and when a blackout occurs ;p)
5. iPod (at least when I'm home alone, I wont go insane from the quietness)


5 things you have always wanted to do
1. To make life better for our family (so that they wont hv to worry about anything but being happy)
2. Travel around the world (I do travel but there's still alot of countries that I have not seen)
3. Scuba dive (always fascinated by the sea, might be find chest of treasures too? :P)
4. Be a doctor (wish to, but cannot leh..see lots of blood I will cold sweat, face as white as ghost, almost wanted to faint!)
5. keep on being a better person


5 things you are currently into
1. Alive and Kicking
2. Breathing
3. Blogging
4. Cooking
5. MSN messenger chatting


5 people you WANT TO tag
I don't like doing tags myself, so I wont tag anyone, but if anyone will like to do it...pls go ahead and tag thyself..

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

14 comments:

J.T. said...

Hi Winnie

Interesting stuff about you. Things that I take for granted in my bedroom are your favourites i.e. power sockets, laptop.
Also, the breathing... hehe ... how can I not think of that? Looks like you have stopped to smell the roses and I am happily skipping along the path.

I noticed most of us want to travel. Too many countries, so much we can do and afford. :)

pearly said...

hi dear winnie :

Have change no more poo but pooh ,so sorry dear .
think about bed room the only thing I had is bed and TV I need the most ,tv got to watch me to sleep hahhaa.
oh yes agree with you we always want to give the best to our family there always come first .
oh yes JT, we all love travel , I got to wait until all my kids grown up then me and my old young men cos I am older then derek he is my toyboy hahahah. can travel round the world if we can afford it .

never know may be win a lottry ??
have a good day xxxx

winniethepooh said...

yeah j.t. :) the world is SOO big, we are but a tiny little 'cell' in this big world. I realised alot of time when I travel, I learnt to appreciate and be grateful and thankful for the people and things around me that I always take for granted..

As we always try to remind ourselves..life is beautiful, we hv to take the time to smell the roses :)

you're right, too many countries and so much we can do and afford. One step at a time, I'm sure even if I cant travel to ALL, i'll want to see as much as I can :)

cheers!

winniethepooh said...

Thank you pearly for taking the time to change that :) dont feel bad, Im sure you didnt do it on purpose :)

I remembered my kiddo bro used to hv almost everything in his bedroom..bed, tv, comp, mini fridge..mom used to say, "if there's a toilet in your room, I think you wont need to come out anymore huh' hahahaha

yeah, i agree, family are important. Hubby and I always say that too 'if only we win the lottery next week!' hahaha

have a great week pearly

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie,

This is a nice meme. I need a comb and lipstick in my bag, nevermind the rest..ha ha. I feel naked without lipstick...hmmm such vanity. In the room, a bed and modem..agreed!

Travel? I used to enjoy travelling. Nowadays not as much especially long haul. One thing rasa tired dah..maybe the age..ha ha. Secondly, what with trobles these days, not that encouraging lah. Do I sound like a wet blanket..alamak, just honest sharing with you. He he.

winniethepooh said...

Ruby, you're not vain at all! I seen others who has more than what you need (a lipstick and a comb) in their bag. it looks as if they have brought along whatever is on their dressing table hahaha

I agree, long haul travelling is indeed 'tiring'..the butts can go so sore and you will hear me rumbling, "when are we reaching, when are we reaching.." hehehe PLUS if you hv a 'crying bb companion' a few rows away..welcome to 'panda eye land' hahahaha

No lah, U dont sound like a wet blanket..just a little sprinkle onli hehehe If I have the ability, I'll definitely love to bring my family to visit Europe at least once. Keep finger crossed next week will strike lottery :P

have a great week Ruby :)

Anonymous said...

Heehee...u r into msn chatting. Same here. Now that my office blocked the website, feels sort of handicapped. Not that I am skiving but I use it to communicate with people at work too. heehee.

J.T. said...

I have yet to do this tag. Maybe Thursday or Friday.

I am like Ruby - I must have my comb and lipstick. Lately, also lipgloss/balm. Light gloss gives a little ummph. hehehe
At least I am not like some who bring their whole dressing table with them. hahaha

winniethepooh said...

poohbearee, I used msn chatting mainly to chat with my mom, sis, kiddo :) and friends too. oh, am wondering, can u access this web link for messenger from IE?

http://www.webmessenger.msn.com

this is a link my brother gave me to use when initally we dont have a comp and have to use the ones in the library :)

winniethepooh said...

I agree j.t. a little lip gloss gives that really nice glossy full lips look (very seducing!) ;) I like to put on lip gloss once a while too :)

Jonzz said...

Eh, having a separate coin pouch is not lame. Coins are so chunky.

Lady Patsy said...

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for doing the tag. I had a friend who used to carry a large bottle of perfume in her bag all the time ... and I've heard of another who used to have a packet of condoms in her bag (in case she got lucky).

winniethepooh said...

yeah jonzz :) coins are so heavy and here in canada, they still use the penny (1 cents coins!) gee, i always have a whole bunch of these and try to use them up whenever i can. I know of guys who just dont like to carry coins, they just leave the changes after paying or they just "dump" the coins to their gfs..

winniethepooh said...

Ure welcome Lady Patsy. Interesting things they have in their bags :) Thinking of condoms, there was once when I was walking down the street with my kiddo brother and there was this girl giving out condoms (i think it was for a campaign for safe sex..) even though my bro and I rejected her kind offer of the condoms, she was very persistent in giving us and end up STUFFING the condoms into our hands..my bro look at me and i look at him..what was she thinking?? did we look that horny?? hahahah