Monday, July 30, 2007

Tagged! - IF I have $1,000,000........

Got tagged by yenjai

IF I have $1,000,000.00...............



What will I do with this much 000000s?? ok think think think...

1. Buy a house first
2. Give some to our parents n siblings
3. Put some in retirement fund (no need pay tax and can earn interest too), Put some in bonds, mutal funds, fixed deposit (have to save some for our 'future' children too right? rear children not cheap now...)

After a year or 2 with the 'earned interest', "The One" mentioned before that if we can afford, every month with the earned interest, can take some portion and give to charity..hopefully with good planning, down the road, we can afford to buy other houses (rent out and earn income too :P) or buy a newstand/canada post franchise (employ people to work for us) and every year the whole family can go holiday at least once all together :)

Meanwhile, "The One" and I will still be working..just that this time we might be able to 'semi-retire' earlier at say 40-45 years old, after which, we can still continue to work part time instead hehehe

So there u go..IF winniethepooh have $1,000,000........... life will be a little more 'set' and I'll be dreaming of the day when my six 0s ($1,000,000) will become seven or eight 0s hehehehe;)

As usual, I wont tag anyone, but if anyone will like to share your 'dream' with us, ure most welcome to yeah!! :)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

===================================================================
Instructions :
**Start Copy**
Proposition: If you Have $1,000,000.00…………………………………

Requirements: continue above sentences

Tag Mode: 5 blogger
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

What They Do With Their $1 Million

1. SYH will spend for Family.
2. Miche will give to the needy.
3. Montessorimum will keepsake.
4. Mumsgather will secure her kids’ financial future.
5.
bkworm will be debt free.
6.
Dancing Queen will go on a lifelong holiday.
7.
Eve will invest in properties.
8.
yenjai will settle his house loan, buy over the shop, then go for travelling with family
9. winniethepooh will buy a house, give some to family and invest
**End of copying**

10 comments:

Pi Bani said...

If I get $1,000,000 I'd be thinking hard how to reduce my taxes!!!!

winniethepooh said...

hahaha Pi Bani, thats true true true!!! :P

If this $1,000,000 is from lottery..then its tax free here :)

J.T. said...

Winnie, if I may address Pi Bani ...

Pi, good point. We have to deal with taxes first. Then we can figure out what we can do with the balance. :D

Winnie, if I had $1,000,000 first thing I would do, after taxes, is to make sure all bills are paid and invest for our retirement days.

winniethepooh said...

j.t it sure is important to be debt free n ensure we hv enough for retirement. hv to see far far :)

just to share a good news, i've got my work permit approved! so now i'll be bz hunting for job n probably wont be spending as much time updating my blog

yenjai.net said...

Thanks for doing the tag. ^-^

Anonymous said...

If I get $1,000,000 I will quit my job and go for a world tour for as long as I want :)

TZ said...

If i have this amount of money, don't what to do with this amount of money yet... maybe will stuck in my bank... :-p

winniethepooh said...

poohbearee I will love to do that too!!!That is when i'm still carefree :) now married..suddenly seems like a lot of responsibility dropped on u...:P

winniethepooh said...

ure most welcome yenjai bro :) urs is an easy tag..no problem. Something for me to blog oso hehe

winniethepooh said...

TZ, that is a good option too..stuck in bank at least that will earn u interest too! :) meaning more zeros behind those figures! wahhh rich tz :)