Monday, July 23, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Whenever I see the word PPP in blogs, I always wonder, huh? What is PPP?

Looking around,blogs hopping, clicking around (thats what I like to do), I came to the home site of PPP. If you have not figure out what is this PPP that I am talking about, PPP= PayPerPost. Basically it means that for every post that you qualified and post in your blog, once approved, you will be paid depending on the offers provided. Ahhh..now does that make some sense to you?

I've been looking at something I can do at home to earn some cash. With a lot of work-at-home scams going around the internet everyday, hopefully, I can find something that really works and pass this great legitimate work at home info on to others who are looking for it or stay at home mom and dad to help them along too.

When I first told friends about this PPP, most of them were skeptical. "Are you sure it's safe?", "Is this for real? You will get PAID?" but I was given wise advices too. "Make sure you are telling the truth and don't lie for money sake"

I do hope that with these extra little cash, little by little, we'll save more and more for the bigger things in life.



http://payperpost.com/advertisers/ethics.html

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

13 comments:

Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lee said...

Hi Winnie, that was me, made a typo error.
Ahh, you now earning side income, huh? Good for you.
Every month receive a cheque, ha ha.
Best regards, UL.

J.T. said...

Hi Winnie

All the best to you. A little a day help save for a rainy day. (or however that saying goes). :)

winniethepooh said...

Uncle Lee and j.t.,

thanks for the encouragement. However, it seems I had a problem when trying to submit this post (first one even!) hmm..will try to sort it and hopefully, it will be ok..:)

Cheers

sbanboy said...

Hmmm wondering if I should sign up also :)

Pi Bani said...

Duh... when I saw the title of your posting, I thought you signed up for one of the political parties here in Malaysia... :)

winniethepooh said...

hi sbanboy, welcome :)

Y not? BUT FIRST, u just concentrate on getting well, then think about signing up hehehe

cheers!

winniethepooh said...

Pi Bani, me in Politics???
No Way! but never say never right? hehehe

hv a great day Pi Bani!

winniethepooh said...

Uncle Lee and j.t.,

I hv managed to submit the post, will keep u guys updated if I do paid yeah ;)

Jonzz said...

Been thinking about this for a while too. But wondering how it will affect my blogging. ROFL!

winniethepooh said...

Jonzz, its all a learning experience...never venture, never gain :) just my personal view :)

Anonymous said...

How will it affect blogging? How much do they pay?

winniethepooh said...

poohbearee, offers of cash incentives range differs from different opportunities and advertisers.

Not all opportunities are available as some 'advertisers' do specified that they require blogs with a certain google rankings. You can check it out at www.payperpost.com if you're interested to find out more.

Cheers