Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tagged! - Music Shuffle

Am tagged by j.t. to do this Music shuffle tag..so here it goes...

Rules: To play this, you need an Ipod or Mp3 player with a "shuffle" feature that allows random shuffling among all the music stored on it. You can even do this on your computer music library, like iTunes, if it’ll let you shuffle.Answer each question by shuffling to the next song to see what song comes up...and there’s the answer to your question!

Since I told j.t. my ipod is mainly Chinese songs..I'll do a translation of them (to my best, ok) :P so please do forgive me if they are badly done :)




1. How does the world see me? 爱得正好by 苏永康,陈洁仪 (loving just right)
This is a duet love song about 2 lovers looking for love..

一定是潮水的魔力让海岸也无能为力就当是生命中的奇迹改变了天涯海角的距离
(it must be the magic of the tide, that even the land cant do anything. lets see this as a miracle of life that changes the distance of the beginning and the end of the world)

True true.."The One" and I did see this as a a relationship that overcome the ocean and land :P in this sense, do the world see me as being in a loving relationship? :) well..yeah, i agree hehehe


2. Will I have a happy life? 被风吹过的夏天 by 林俊杰/金莎 (The summer that was blown by the wind)
how has this got to do with a happy life? guess i'll just have to enjoy the four seasons in my life and make sure with each passing seasons, I make the most of my memories to make this a happy life...:) (and stop complaining about the cold cold winter? hahaha)


3. What do my friends really think of me? 眼泪 by 范晓萱 (tears)
Now now..do you guys see me as a crying baby or what??!! hahahaha
okok, actually it ain't all that bad ok..just let me explain. As you know, this song will be about tears

眼泪都是我的体会成长的滋味oh 眼泪忍住眼泪不让你看见我在改变孤单的感觉你从不曾发现我笑中还有泪
(tears are the essence of my growth, I try to hold back my tears, not to let you see me cry. To see me change, the lonely feeling, you wont know that behind my laughter there are tears)

So it does in a way, describes how I do feel at this moment..alot of laughter, alot of tears..they are all part of my growing..I guess u guys see me cry like a shower at the airport gate huh :P but dont worry, tears make me grow up too and the good thing? They make my eyes pretty too! hehehe


4. Do people secretly lust after me? What a wonderful world by Louis Armstrong (the only English song that i shuffled!) hahaha


The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
Are there on the faces.....of people ..going by
I see friends shaking hands.....sayin.. how do you do They're really sayin...*spoken*(I ....love....you).

If lusting after me make this a wonderful world..ok, i'll obligate, you people can lust after me ok?hahahaha




5. How can I make myself happy? 暗恋的代价 by 草蜢 (The price to pay for being secretly in love)


失眠是为了想她猜测她会爱我吗无时无刻想她可是她知道吗爱她她知道吗
(losing sleep thinking of her, guessing if she will love me too? Thinking of her now and then, wonder if she know that I love her?)

Wahhh...how do they know I make myself happy by being secretly in love??? ok ok, i confess, I have been secretly in love with those cute puppies in the pet shop at the mall. Whenever "The One" and I go to the mall, we will pop over to the pet shop to see those puppies. Guilty as charged! :P




6. What should I do with my life?I think I by Byul (Korean song – from Korean TV drama “full house”)

I think I love you 그런가봐요
(I think I love you that's how it seems)

Cause I miss you 그대만 없으면
(Cause I miss you when you're not around)

I confess, I dont understand korean but I do like the rhythm of the song and understanding the meaning of this song somehow makes me like it too. (That show "full house" too) thats why i have this in my ipod. So what should i do with my life? I think I...will continue to give love? :P

Translation from http://www.trap17.com/index.php/byul-think_t28400.html


7. What is my day going to be like? 江南 by 林俊杰 (Jiang Nan - a province in China)
Doing this tag today I really think I live in China!! This is the most chinese translation work I have to do in a day (other than when I'm in Chinese class in school that is!!) hahaha


8. What is some good advice for me? 广岛之恋 by 张洪量 与莫文蔚 (love on a deserted island)
oh yeah please please..I'm only up to no. 8??!! I want to escape to the deserted island for some nice massage with "The One"!! Hawaii island seems good


9. How will I be remembered? 后来 by 刘若英 (after)
hmmm..now that seems like an appropriate answer.."after" i pass away, I'm still remembered? that will be good enough, the good or bad about me, thats ok :)


10. What song will play at my funeral? 木乃伊 by 林俊杰 (Egyptian mummy)
HAHAHAHA how can I not laugh at this answer..Egyptian mummy at my funeral?? ok ok , pls do pre-order a place in the Egypt pyramid for me ok..thats the least u guys can do for a mummy! :P


12. What type of men do I like? 爱如潮水 by 张学友 (love like the tide)
I like men who love like the tide? Refer to no. 1 then :)

There..DONE finally!

As usual i wont tag anyone, those who have an interest in sharing with us your music, do feel free to do this tag ok :)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With love from PoohBear

16 comments:

yenjai.net said...

I like many of those songs ^-^

trueblue said...

Egyptian Mummy? At your funeral? Sounds scarryyyy...Hehehe

Anonymous said...

Funnie tag. haha.

I like many of those songs too.

TZ said...

Most of the song is already available in my iPOD video :->

still could not figure out how this tagged works...

winniethepooh said...

yenjai bro, I know you have lots of song..wanna try this tag? :)

winniethepooh said...

hehehe trueblue, egyptian mummy think of hmm..me? Winniethepooh..I'm sure I'll be a cute egyptian mummy, dun be scared okie :)

winniethepooh said...

it sure is poohbearee..sometimes cant figure out but when i see the answer to the question, it is so funnie at times hehehe

u wanna try poohbearee?

winniethepooh said...

tz, me in ipod, u have in ur ipod VIDEO even..geee :P

its easy, first u copy the questions 1-11. u hv a 'shuffle' option in ur ipod video right? u put it in shuffle songs mode, so each time u just press the 'shuffle' option, ur ipod video will come up with a new song right? the title of that song will be the answer to the question.

cheers

winniethepooh said...

oh tz i forgot, after u got the answer (title of the song), u try to 'make sense' of the title or wordings in the songs that answers ur questions. Sometimes if it doesnt makes sense..dont worry too :) just leave it as it is..sometimes ur fellow bloggers might give u some 'enlightenments' even yeah? ;)

pearly said...

hi looking at your song Tag seem so easy , now I have tag by JT I am really SUGAR la .

please HELP ........ME

I don't have a Ipod wor how ler ... si la wat to do ???

winniethepooh said...

Pearly, its not really that easy oso..took me some time to do hahah

mai si mai si, dont stress its suppose to be fun..ok let me think..ok, here is what i can suggest

1. Change the Rules lor! ;p just mention in the beginning that you have no ipod, so you modify the rules to change it to 'answer with a song'..

u look at the questions and think of the answer (a song title) for example

quest 1 : how do the world see me? say if u feel your answer is "dont worry, be happy" by Bobby McFerrin then u just give a little 'explanation'/'story' with the song..or like me, pick out certain section that u like of the song that describes? :)

like that can?

2. If you feel really stress, dun know how to do..Noooo scared. Just leave a msg in j.t's blog and say u hv no ipod and wont be able to do..we can understand.

Dont need feel paiseh one..we all still love u whether u do or not okie!! :)) *hug hug*

J.T. said...

Winnie, please let me say something to Pearly first...

Pearly dear, don't stress yourself out lah. Winnie's suggestion is good.

There is no hard and fast rule to this game. It is supposed to be fun. Change it a bit if you want to. :)

If you don't want to play it, don't worry, my dear. You can opt out of it. :)

J.T. said...

Hey Winnie

There you go, you did it. Interesting answers you have. I like the Egyptian Mummy. So funny. :D

"Do people secretly lust after me? What a wonderful world."

Oh what a wonderful world it will for you to find out that people secretly lust after you. ;)

winniethepooh said...

j.t. I that egyptian mummy was my fav too :P I had a really good laugh on that one hehehe

hope that those that lust after me are just for fun huh..definitely wont want a stalker lusting after me..scary :P

yenjai.net said...

winnie, let me think about it ^-^

yenjai.net said...

By the way, you are tag ^-^