Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sweeping madness

I was doing some cooking when suddenly I heard some noise coming from upstairs, my neighbours moving or doing something on the balcony..(now don't start thinking of any thing huh..hahah)

Usually I won't really care until I heard a glass breaking sound..I walked near to the balcony and heard sweeping sound from above, all of a sudden, cigarettes butts and a piece of glass (green-like similar to those beer bottles glass) came 'flying' down onto our balcony!

Immediately, I started to shout "EXCUSE ME! YOU ARE SWEEPING GLASS DOWN TO OUR BALCONY BELOW AND THOSE GLASS BROKE!" I think the neighbour heard what I SCREAMED and stopped sweeping. They didn't even say sorry or whatever..so rude and inconsiderate. What made them think that what they don't want on their balcony, me, their neighbour below, will want them?? It stopped for a while and the sweeping began again, this time other debris (not glass) came down. Since its not 'dangerous items' I didn't YELL..

If I'm mean, I will pick up the cigarette butts and broken glass and bring it upstairs to them. (They thought I wont know who they are? They are just directly above us, for goodness sake)

Wonder if they are testing my patience or what..ARGHHHH

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

picture from http://schoolnet.gov.mt

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your neighbour sounds pretty inconsiderate and rude. Mayb you should march upstairs and find out wats going on. Could it be some naughty kids?

nyonyapenang said...

aiyerrr....that's a horrible neighbour to have. can get the building manager to so something?

winniethepooh said...

poohbearee, I was waiting to see if there's a 3rd sweeping, the 2nd sweeping stopped and then no more. So I didnt march upstairs. My hubby say forgive this time, might be I tigress lah hahaha

winniethepooh said...

nyonyapenang, since this is the first time that it happen, I wont 'make noise' to the mgmt. Everyone makes mistake right, so this time forgive. If it happens the next time, then good luck to the neighbour..I'll be at their doorsteps with their rubbish and a good speech! hahaha

KopiSoh said...

Some people can be so inconsiderate, they act like they are the oni people who live in dis world, one time I see this kid throwing garbage after garbage out the car window like the road is his trash bin lidat. Of course the trash come flying straight at my car behind.

winniethepooh said...

Wah FH, did u drive next to their car and give the kid a "scream" like me? hehe Are there adults in the car? if there are, they shld be the ones disciplining that kid..if my kid, give them beating on hands...

yenjai.net said...

How you can forgive them is beyond me.
I will collect all the rubbish, litter it onto their doorstep, and make sure that each step had one piece of that rubbish

winniethepooh said...

wah yenjai, its only that particular neighbour fault, dun have to make the other neighbours on the same floor 'suffer' with them wor..

Like I say before, its the first time it happened, the next time it happens, I'll be on their doorstep with their rubbish and a good LONG SPEECH.

Jonzz said...

So dangerous. sweeping broken glass.

You should have scolded them straight. The next time there might be an accident. What if it drop and embed on someone's head?

winniethepooh said...

Yeah, I agree Jonzz..what if I was standing out on the balcony hor..then 1 less poohbear. Next time I'll go upstairs n scold them upside down!