Sunday, May 13, 2007

My dream watch(s)

Sometime back, I blogged about the world's most expensive watch and I did say I'll keep you guys posted on my dream watch. Well, as usual the 'greedy' me, I have a number of dream watches hehehe, but there is one particularly one that till now I always remembered, that one that caught my fancy more than 10 years ago, which was wore by one of my poly lecturers (yeah yeah that long ago and I can still remembered his watch). Its from the Rado range of watches..that black face, solid yet so classy look...

Rado Ceramica Black Ladies Watch R21540712

Black high-tech scratch-resistant case and band. Black dial, 4 Diamond Hour Markers Push-button clasp, Swiss Quartz movement, Scratch Resistant Sapphire crystal, Water resistant 30m/100ft, Case size 25x19mm





People always say, "diamonds are a gal's best friend", so..another that caught my fancy from the Rado Range of watch is...


RADO SINTRA SUPER JUBILE LADIES MINI WATCH R13618712

Black Dial, 4 Diamond Hour Markers, Case set with 40 Diamonds (0.20ct total), Battery Operated Quartz Movement, Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal, Black Tone Ceramic Case Bracelet, 21mm x 17mm =78 x 23 Case, 30 Meters/100 Feet Water Resistant



So there you go, two of my dream watches :)


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: