Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What does your birth date means for your love life?

I've always been interested in Astrology (perhaps thats because I'm a scorpio). Found something interesting from Edric's blog (althought I didnt know him personally, I got to his blog from my one of my close girlfriend janet's blog).

What does your birth date means for your love life?

Your Birthdate: November 6
For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. You are almost always friends first.In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt.You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 4
Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.


How true is it of my birthdate??
Verdict: The words description I'll put as 90% true, as for the numbers...I'll leave it to your guess :)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: