Friday, December 15, 2006

BBB- better business bureau? nah its baby baby baby!

Babies babies on the way..this year alone, I have seen so many babies among my friends, closest and dearest. It is indeed a wonderful sight to see (the babies that is! ;) of course not forgetting the PROUD parents

Just wanna say congrats and best wishes to:

tatata...here's the OSCAR list!

-my own sister Grace and her 'The One', who has promoted me (yet again) to an auntie to a pair of handsome twins baby boys, Caden and Zander

-my cousin, Ancelin and her 'The One' with their 2nd handsome bb boy, Aden

my friends
- Janice and her 'The One' 1st lovely bb gal, Xin yun
Janice set up a blog for her little princess: http://bbxinyun.blogspot.com
- Lenny and her 'The One' who has their 1st handsome bb boy, Peter
- Wee wei and her 'The One' 1st lovely bb gal, Rei
- Huileng and her 'The One' 1st lovely bb gal

wooo...anymore coming? I wonder :) To all the parents, best wishes and enjoy the wonderful times with your little precious ones!

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love From PoohBear

p/s: thought I'll use 'lovely' for the bb gals and 'handsome' for the bb boys...dont want to be accused of saying I'm unfair when describing hahaha

Tips on how to keep a relationship/marriage growing & glowing:
Daddy is just as important as mummy in this special occassion of the birth of the baby as well as parenting. Give the mummies lots of support but dont let the daddies fade into the background and feel neglected ok! Go Daddies Go!! :)

No comments: