Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It is confirmed..

Yes, many will be disappointed but seems like Toronto is going to have a 'GREEN Xmas' instead of a "White Xmas". Am I disappointed? In a way, Yes..in a way, No. Yes because I thought this will finally be a 'White Xmas' for me since Xmas has never been "White" back home in Sg..No, because after hearing so much news on the damages that these snowfalls have done to states such as Vancouver, BC and in USA (ruins of parks, power down, no heater, no water...etc) that can be a terrible feeling during this time of the year.

The other day "The One" was saying, perhaps one morning when I wake up, I'll see the earth covered with white snow..."The One" is still hopefully and I think if that happens on Xmas morning, it will be a miracle :)

Well, I'll leave Mother Nature to the Hands of God, who am I to meddle with what God has in plan, isnt it? (Perhaps having some bubble Xmas to 'replace' the snow?) hehe

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

No comments: