Thursday, December 14, 2006

Getting better every moment

I just discovered that I'm getting a little better each time as I put to practice this Html (computer language as they called) that I'm slowly learning. I'm beginning to learn where to insert and put in Html code to link up webs and stuffs! woohoo..not bad huh..;) pretty proud of myself (considering that its self-taught though..hahaha)

To my "The One" and anyone out there as I always will say 'theres light at the end of the tunnel" just have to keep praying, work hard and I'm sure we will get somewhere.

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear


Tips on how to keep a relationship/marriage happy:
Encouragement for each other is very important, however, most of the time the stronger of the two always gets neglected because everyone thinks he or she is tough, coping well and forgotten the fact that the stronger one needs just as much love and care too to get going. Have you shown some love and care for your other half today?

No comments: