Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Those 4 little letters...

North, South, East, West (NSEW) these 4 little letters..ARGHHH...those who know me know definitely for sure I'm one with no sense of direction hahaha. Even my girlfriends who drive alway teased me with "if you tell me to turn left, i better turn right, if you tell me to turn right, i better turn left" hahaha

"The One" was trying to teach me the way Canada road system runs..he always praises them for having a very SIMPLE NSEW system..and duh, ure talking to someone with no sense of NSEW here man..

One day, I came up with a SIMPLE WORD direction for "The One" too..as we drank our coffee, I just tell "The One", "OK, next time you want me to go to whichever bus stop just tell me, "bus stop in front of xxx or opposite of xxx or next to xxx, forget about telling me N,S,E,W of where and where yeah? "The One" looked up at me, silent for a while, said "OK" and continued with his coffee drinking..hmm..no questions asked. :)

I guess "The One" knew that those 4 little letters does drive me crazy and frustrated (i'm sure its not just me alone..) when i cant understand where he wants me to be and by taking the effort to make a little change (him saying more words-directional sentence to me) makes life a little easier and less frustrating for both of us.


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear


Tips for maintaining a happy relationship/marriage:
Making a little change might be inconvenient for one party, however, with a little understanding, it does makes life a lot better; esp if it makes understanding what each other wants easier, isnt it?

No comments: