Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sharing quality time

"The One" introduced me to another thing of the new technology.."Online Gaming". hmm..I never knew of it till now, I'm such a mountain tortoise huh ;) (For those of you who have no idea what "online Gaming" is, its basically connecting to the internet to play with a group of 'online virtual players' in a certain game in real time)

"The One" is very hooked on this thingy..He can spend hours on the game (pretty much like me spending hours on the net! hahaha so no major complaints on my part, he needs his relaxation time too huh)

Most days I just sat down beside him and watched him play..I think "The One" do enjoy having me sit beside and watching him "kill" those enemies in the game. The excitment when his team won the rounds or when he has the most 'kills' and of course frustation when they lost or he didnt do well in the round.

Even though I'm not an expert at what he's enjoying, its nice just sitting, watching and sharing his joy and sometimes giving him a pat on his back and say.."You'll do better next round". I'm glad "The One" is willing to share with me something he likes (he never shoo me away saying i wont understand..hehe) Thats spending quality time together too isnt it? :)


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear


Tips for maintaining a happy relationship/marriage:
Share something with "The One" even if its not yours (or his) favourite pastime, I'm sure I'll (or he'll) appreciate just having you(or him) by each other's side to share the moments with.

2 comments:

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

wow.
Watching him play like that can be quite boring :P

winniethepooh said...

sometimes..i do fall asleep shhh hahah (usually when im tired)..if not i'm learning new things about him and from him too when he's playing ;)