Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cook hard at brewing, do not disturb

Cooking has never been my best talent, but it's one that I do honestly enjoy and love when I whipped up something tasty! Some people "eat to live" while some other "live to eat", I do hope that I'll be the ones that "live to eat"..yummmy...

Since beginning to be a housewife, I have been spending time looking for receipe (Hello "The One", see I'm 'working hard' at home too!), trying out new dishes that I never done before. It is indeed quite a task! Once "The One" goes to work, I'll have to start planning. I'll look in the fridge, think of the ingredients I have and start to formulate what and how I can transform them into something "The One" (and me too, of course) will enjoy together when he comes home from work :)

Seeing his face lit up and giving me that "yummm..." look when he tasted the dishes, always give me a sense of satisfaction! ;) (yup yup I simply love to know that someone enjoys my hours of "hard work" searching for receipe, preparing and cooking). One day, when "The One" told me that his cafeteria lady commented that 'wow..your lunch looks nice, your wife must be a good cook'..wahhh, biggy boost to my ego huh! hahaha

OK, I'm off looking for another recipe for tonight's dinner..something that I hope will bring a BIG smile on "The One" face..;)

Cheerio and Keep smiling!
With Love From PoohBear


Tips on how to keep a relationship/marriage happy:
At the end of a day of hard work, be it for those who has to go out to work or for those who stay home to 'work', show a little thoughtfulness, appreciation and acknowledge the fact that your partner has put in the effort to provide for you (finiancially or emotionally) does goes a long way.

No comments: