Saturday, April 21, 2007

What's your dream watch?

I remembered when I was young, we used to collect stamps..Sis used to have a book of stamps collection, while kiddo bro and I will help her to collect stamps too. As times goes by, I guess all of us has forgotten about this hobby thing that we used to do..

Now that we have all grown up, alot of grown ups have their own hobby. Some very expensive hobbies too such as collecting watches, pens even cars!

Watches are one of those fascinating items, so small yet so delicate, complex and classic, one tiny classic timepiece can be more expensive than a house. Now let me show you the world's most expensive watch...

At $1.6 million, Vacheron Constantin Tour de l'Ile is touted as the world's most complex watch ever made designed as a 250th anniversary collectible. It took over 10,000 man-hours to create, has 834-parts, features an 18 carat silvered gold dial, hand-sewn alligator leather band and pink gold buckle.

My dream watch? Not this $1.6 million Vacheron Constantin Tour de l'Ile...I'll keep you guys posted ;)

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Picture and text taken from http://www.forbes.com/forbeslife/2007/04/10/watches-debut-swiss-forbeslife-cx_ls_0411watches_slide_2.html?partner=yahoocanada

No comments: