Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Neck sprain

Just one week ago, I had a neck sprain. Not sure if I was too tired or whatever, the next morning when I woke up, the neck muscle was so tensed up and I couldn't turn my neck. OUCHHHHH, "The One" tried to help by giving me a neck massage and finally, I had to turn to my trusty SALONPAS plaster for muscle ache and applied for 2 days before the neck sprain got any better..


Yesterday, "The One" had a neck sprain too! His was worst, he couldn't even move, a little turn and he will be like in great pain..geee..of course, we turn to my trusty plaster again for help. It did help to relieve a little of his pain and we went to visit the pharmacist who recommended us an analgesic cream (deep penetrating pain relief cream) coupled with muscle relaxant capsules. Now, "The One" feels better...

Anyone knows how why we get neck sprain? Our pillow too low? too flat? weather too cold, we ain't wearing warm enough or what?? Any preventive measures?

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Picture from http://www.204.193.113.204/ssIimages/28 and http://www.curingherbs.com


No comments: