Monday, April 09, 2007

Angels

Wanted to share with you guys a short film that Bryan (one of my gal friend, Janet's son) did with the NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic in Singapore) final year of graduating student. The film titled, "The Letter" (just follow the link below to watch the short film.)

http://www.nyp.edu.sg/aboutNYP/wmv/letter.html

Life is always unpredictable. In life, you might be just so lucky to meet 'an angel', luckier if you can meet 'angels'..Friends are like angels who help to lift your feet up when your wings cannot fly. Thank you to all my friends (I'm lucky to say that in this life, I have met angels :) )and definitely to my family and "The One", who have and always are my angels; who never failed to give me their wholehearted support in whatever I do and who's always there for me through the goods and bads. I'm thankful and grateful for all that was given to me...

Enjoy the short film!

Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

Picture from http://www.weddingaccessories.net

No comments: