Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love is in the air..Happy Valentine's Day


It is that time of that year when love is in the air...this year, Feb 14th St. Valentine's day, "The One" and I had a small, peaceful celebration. We didn't have a big feast outside, instead your humble chef, me, made fried spare rib, mashed potato and creamy mushroom soup (western feast seems to be the way to go when it comes to celebration for us? hehehe)

I also made a DIY magnetic card for "The One". "The One" kept giggling when he read the poem that I wrote (hey, I'm an amateur poet yeah, cant expect too many fanciful words right) although the word 'day' did seems to come up alot in the poem hehehe..didn't occur to me until "The One" read that poem and it sure sound so funny ;)


There u go, the first Valentine's day that "The One" and I spent..
To all the lovers out there (lovers aint just bf-gfs ok, can be anyone you love, friends, family, husband-wife, bro-sis, your children..just basically anyone and everyone you love!), have a wonderful Valentine's day and may all your wishes come trueeeee....)


Cheerios and keep smiling!

With Love from PoohBear






Pictures courtesy from http://www.classiccelebrations.com

No comments: