Monday, October 30, 2006

Shopping?

Shopping? for most ladies, thats like a candy treat..for guys (esp guys who hv galfriends that insist the guy should pay)?? its like hearing "a bomb gonna explode!"

Not just do the guys think.. financially (a "bomb" hole in the wallet), emotionally (will I be saying the wrong things (again)? 'time-bomb') and physically (more like an army drill walking tons of hours and carrying those shopping bags ("bombs" that sometimes they paid for!) they just wish they are in Carribean sun tanning and watching bikini babes walking past them..Right guys?

The other day "The One" and I went shopping, I wanted to get a pair of shoe. Shopping here in Canada is relaxing, no rushing and no squeezing with people..(but then I still miss shopping at Taka and Orchard even neighbourhood malls where I get to see alot of people...)

After walking tons of hours and looking at sooo many shoes, finally "The One" proclaimed he needed to sit down and have a rest. In the end we agreed if we cant find any at this 'last' place we will end the shopping trip. I agreed (Im tired too! hahaha btw i'm not a shopping fan too ;))..After walking one last round in the store, "The One" picked up 5-6 pairs and showed it to me..I shook my head when Finally "The One" picked up one last pair and said, "lets try"..and tata..we got our pair of shoe for me!

Reaching home, I asked "The One", "I guess u wont be hving another shopping trip with me huh", he looked at me sweetly, "Of course I will, that little challenge did not scare me!" hmm.. thats one of the many reasons why I love "The One"? ;)


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear


Tips for maintaining a happy relationship/marriage:
Patience is a virtue..especially if you practice it with ur loved ones coz most of the time we tend to 'abuse' their love for us by being mean to them..isnt it?

4 comments:

michelle said...

looking ahead for more updates!
whaha post out "the one" shoes!!

winniethepooh said...

surprising "The One" do enjoy shopping hahaha..he has more shoes than i did ;)

http://chinese.yenjai.net said...

shoppping.... the dreaded word :P

winniethepooh said...

hahah yenjai..i think so too..so i shop when i do need something. if not forget shopping :P