Sunday, November 11, 2007

the 'loves' i received on my hatchday

The last post I mentioned about my birthday...these are the really sweet and wonderful presents I received 'across the miles..with lots of love, hugs, kisses, misses...' hehehe

Thank you for all the phone calls I received at different time of the day from around the world..from Singapore (family, gfs), from Australia (kiddo bro), from USA (sis-in-law), from Pakistan (mom and dad)...

These are a part of a BIG parcel that I received from home, I have "dissect" the parcel that comes with lots of love..in there there are lots of tshirts for me, one for "The One", lots of goodies, snacks for us..birthday red packet from mommy and daddy, thank you..a birthday card from jie and bro-in-law and the 3 little nephews (the 3 angels on the card represented my 3 little nephews)...and guess what that little pink figurine is for?






.............


.............


.............


yup..thats for my ipod ear piece..cheeky huh!! hahahaha..



other than the parcel from home, I received another cutey beary parcel from my close gfs and colleagues in Sg too (u ladies know who u are, i wont say too much in case i expose ur privacy hehehe) thank you for the forever friend bear bear with pic of u all, the snacks and especially those warm wishes hand written on the cards..miss u all too



last but not least, someone close to my heart, my "The One". As my birthday falls on a weekday, we did an earlier weekend celebration. We had a wonderful buffet and he got me a really nice winter jacket) :)





On my birthday, he didnt mention a word about my birthday in the morning... until the time when he came to fetch me at work and I mentioned to him the long distance phone calls I received wishing me happy birthday, he suddenly mentioned he forgot! Im sure u guys can imagine my face..hahahaha..i say 'ah, no cake one huh?'

It was raining that nite, although he did offer to go and get a cake, I figured, aiya raining and its getting late, I told him, "lets go home"..he looked so apologetic and said he will get one tomorrow to make up for it..

when we reached home, I was getting ready to prepare dinner..when i opened the fridge..there it is a CAKE hahaha my face lit up :P and beside the table was a card that reads, "To the woman I'm so glad I married....." hehe..i gave him a huggie and he gave me a cheeky smile n said "happy birthday!"





so to my Oscar award winner "The One"...Thank you for ur surprise :)

Thank you everyone for making me feel really 'special' on my special hatch day


Cheerios and keep smiling!
With Love from PoohBear

39 comments:

Nightwing said...

Wow...That is what i call a great gentlement...am glad u had a good one this year...:)

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh I miss your birfday ah???? How can lidat??? Serve me right for not hopping, I am soooo sorry for being late. Happy Belated Birthday my dearest winniethepooh. Hugs Hugs Hugs

TZ said...

Wow! you do have so many gifts... and a surprise birthday cake + heart touching card too.

BTW, I like one for my IPod ear piece too... the pink boy :-p

L'abeille said...

Wow, birthday presents and love messages from all over the world...that's sweet. Your hubby is cheeky huh? hehehe

Happy Birthday
Cheers!

Mr Whacko said...

hmm cheekiness earns brownie points...

*make mental note*

winniethepooh said...

yup i did nightwing :) ah dont praise him too highly (he reads my blog at time), later his head swell up too much from too much praises :P hehehe

winniethepooh said...

thank you dear FH, dont worry, u hv alot on ur mind too these days. U take good care of urself ok..birthday comes and goes..next year u can still wish me again ;) hehehe

hv a great week ahead!

winniethepooh said...

yup tz, alot of love send to me from miles away.it is very totful and wonderful of them isnt it? :)

ahh..u got one of the cheeky figurine too huh :P hehehe must be the 'talk of the town' when u got it hehehe

NomadicMom said...

Wow...SUre very nice feeling to get all these long distance gifts!!

winniethepooh said...

yup l'abeille, he is hehehe..we all need a bit of humour to keep us sane at times :) and im definitely glad he does (more than me for sure!) :p

winniethepooh said...

it does kiddo bro :) if able to cook, earn more brownies point even! hehehe..are u going to do cooking now? lol

winniethepooh said...

yup nomadic mom, it does makes me feel like 'im on top of the world' and am feeling grateful and thankful that i'm loved! :)

Cat Cat said...

Happy belated birthday Winnie...
Wah, got some many birthday presents... Ada angpow somemore...

Nightwing said...

Helo,

Nice gifts...hehe the ipod thingy..wonder who thought of it...to create such an item.

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie,

Happy Birthday girl. Wow..you are surrounded by lovely people in your life. Lots of love and care. How wonderful. That is real wealth!

Oh your ONE...what a sweet thing to do! He is thoughtful and cheeky indeed. Lovely!

pearly said...

SO TOUCH LA ...... THE ONE OF YOUR ....... I AM SO SORRY I DUN KNOW AND I MISS IT WILL REPLACE IT SOON OK PROMISE XXXX

Daphne Ling said...

Hi Winnie,

Happy burfday! So sweet of your friends to send you gifts across the miles =) I especially likes the tweddy bwear (I collect plushies)...

As for the iPod ear piece...naughty naughty...;)

Give 'The One' a big thumbs up for his Oscar performance...=)

winniethepooh said...

thanks catcat...yup lots of gifts hehehe and ang bao too :P

u hv a gd weekend!

winniethepooh said...

hmm..i hv no idea too..well it seems the person who created it has a sense of humor too huh? hehehehe

winniethepooh said...

thanks ruby! yeah i know..im so loved aint i? always vy rich :P hehehe yup, vy sweet of him :)

u hv a great week ahead!

winniethepooh said...

its not ur fault pearly..really..it is me who didnt mentioned it,,pls dont feel bad okie!

winniethepooh said...

thanks daphne, yup it is vy sweet of them to send me gifts all the way across the other side of the world...

hehe yup, hes definitely an oscar winner huh.. :P

u hv a great week ahead!

pearly said...

the next time I promise will remeber by then ...... miss u xxxx

Chen said...

Wow.. u have so many nice gifts and cards, and the surprised birthday cake.

That's a nice winter jacket :)

winniethepooh said...

thanks pearly..birthday comes and goes..still alot of years to go for me :P heheh

hv a great week ahead!

winniethepooh said...

thanks chen..yup i feel so loved and thats a cute jacket..i hope i dont sneeze when i cover the hoodie over my face with all those furries (not real ones, dont worry) hehee

nyonyapenang said...

Hi Winniethepooh,

So sorrrrrry I missed your birthday. So here I am, wishing you belated birthday wishes....May You Have Everything Your Heart Desires and More....HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

KellytheCulinarian said...

Ha! I love the "hatch day." I think I'll start referring to my birthday that way too. The iPod thing is cute too.

KellytheCulinarian said...

Ha! I love the "hatch day." I think I'll start referring to my birthday that way too. The iPod thing is cute too.

J.T. said...

Hi Winnie

I love that surprise "The One" pulled on you. That was so sweet of him. He is a keeper. :)

Are you working already? If you are, congratulations!

Take care now. Have a good week.

Unknown said...

Hi Winnie,

Since I have wished you your Happy Day there is no harm just to pop by and say HELLOOOOO dear!

L'abeille said...

Here's a belated hatchday present from us:-

http://www.beelibaala.com/?p=482

Pi Bani said...

Hi Winnie,
Sorry I'm VERY late... missed my flight lah... but anyway here goes:

Happy hatchday to you...
Happy hatchday to you...
Happy hatchday to Winnie...
Happy hatchday to you!!!

winniethepooh said...

thanks nyonyapenang! :) no worries, u hv a great week ahead!

winniethepooh said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for dropping by from USA..hatch day was something my close gfs and I 'invented' during school days..we liked that phrase and hence it has been always referred to for our birthdays :) yup, that was a cheeky cute idea isnt it for the ipod :) u hv a great week ahead and enjoy ur thanksgiving holiday...

cheers

winniethepooh said...

thanks j.t...yeah "the one" is cheeky huh hehehe ;P well, i "find" him so officially i get to "keep" him too hahaha ;P

yup, i've started working, thats y the blogging has to slow down as I'm still trying to balance everything here and there...

hope u hv a great week ahead yeah!

winniethepooh said...

Dear Ruby, thanks for taking the time to drop by to say hi..so sweet of u :) thank you

winniethepooh said...

wow l'abeille, a belated hatchday present from X-T and u..thank you :)

will pop by soon to 'collect' the present yeah!

winniethepooh said...

wow thanks Pi Bani for that 'hatchday' song! :) *clap clap clap* :P